Hello lovely ladies,
I hope you all enjoyed the last meeting. Wow, I never stopped to think how saying 'yes' to things in my life would mean possibly saying 'no' to the things and people that matter most to me. I don't know about you, but I had a hard time trying to figure out what to cut out, but at least I was able to recognize I don't have any more room for more chairs. I guess that is my starting point. :-)
I'm so excited for our next meeting this coming Friday, November 4th. We will have a joint meeting with the MOPS ladies in Venue 2 and Jane Rubietta will be our guest speaker. She will be speaking to us about how we can worry less and live more. I could definitely use more of that! Jane will also have a book table at the meeting, so you can stop by the table if you like what she had to say and want to learn more. Please join us at 9:15am and help yourself to food and coffee before we begin the meeting.
Food Rotation
MOPS leaders and MOMSnext leaders will be blessing us with food this week.
Operation Christmas Child
Operation Christmas Child is back! Hopefully, you were able to discuss this great program as a table and have decided upon a child you'd like to shop for. We are asking each table to put together a box or two for this great cause. We will be assembling the boxes at our meeting in mid November on Friday, November 17th.
Mom's Night Out
Get ready for our next Mom's Night out happening next month. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, November 14th. We are going to Blossom Hill Nail Spa or a well-deserved night of pampering starting at 6:30pm. More details coming soon.
I hope you all enjoyed the last meeting. Wow, I never stopped to think how saying 'yes' to things in my life would mean possibly saying 'no' to the things and people that matter most to me. I don't know about you, but I had a hard time trying to figure out what to cut out, but at least I was able to recognize I don't have any more room for more chairs. I guess that is my starting point. :-)
I'm so excited for our next meeting this coming Friday, November 4th. We will have a joint meeting with the MOPS ladies in Venue 2 and Jane Rubietta will be our guest speaker. She will be speaking to us about how we can worry less and live more. I could definitely use more of that! Jane will also have a book table at the meeting, so you can stop by the table if you like what she had to say and want to learn more. Please join us at 9:15am and help yourself to food and coffee before we begin the meeting.
Food Rotation
MOPS leaders and MOMSnext leaders will be blessing us with food this week.
Operation Christmas Child
Operation Christmas Child is back! Hopefully, you were able to discuss this great program as a table and have decided upon a child you'd like to shop for. We are asking each table to put together a box or two for this great cause. We will be assembling the boxes at our meeting in mid November on Friday, November 17th.
Mom's Night Out
Get ready for our next Mom's Night out happening next month. Mark your calendars for Tuesday, November 14th. We are going to Blossom Hill Nail Spa or a well-deserved night of pampering starting at 6:30pm. More details coming soon.
_____________________________________________
Weekly Devotional
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and
the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God every time
I remember you.
~ Philippians 1:2-3
_____________________________________________
Comments
Post a Comment