Hi ladies,
In all my announcements I forgot one important detail for this Friday's Christmas Party on December 15th...it's Ugly Sweater Day! What better way to show off that hideous sweater you keep in the back of the closet and only bring out when the relative that bought it for you comes to visit than at our Christmas Party! Right?!? If you don't have an Ugly sweater, any Christmas sweater will do. :-) This is all completely optional, but just more fun and laughs we can bring to the party. Can't wait to see what you all bring. Please take lots of pictures. I want to be able to have photos that capture it all!
In all my announcements I forgot one important detail for this Friday's Christmas Party on December 15th...it's Ugly Sweater Day! What better way to show off that hideous sweater you keep in the back of the closet and only bring out when the relative that bought it for you comes to visit than at our Christmas Party! Right?!? If you don't have an Ugly sweater, any Christmas sweater will do. :-) This is all completely optional, but just more fun and laughs we can bring to the party. Can't wait to see what you all bring. Please take lots of pictures. I want to be able to have photos that capture it all!

Comments
Post a Comment