Hello lovely ladies,
Our next meeting is this coming Friday, April 20th. We will have our final discussion on our Aligned Parenting study, so you can get in any last minute questions you may have about the book. I know it's been awhile since our last discussion on the book, so it might be a good idea to grab it off the coffee table or bookshelf and give it a quick review before our meeting. I know I'll need the refresher!
Also, it's Auction Time! Thank you all for your wonderful donations! All the baskets look amazing! Here's a quick run through of all the awesome baskets: Family Game Night, Family Movie Night, Arts & Crafts, Beach Bum, Gym Junkie, Mama Spa Day, Romantic Date Night. And if that's not enough we also have a few goody baskets filled with Neolife products to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle donated by Chelsey Clark. Bring cash, bring your checkbooks. You don't want to miss out!
MAY WOMEN'S RETREAT
Our next meeting is this coming Friday, April 20th. We will have our final discussion on our Aligned Parenting study, so you can get in any last minute questions you may have about the book. I know it's been awhile since our last discussion on the book, so it might be a good idea to grab it off the coffee table or bookshelf and give it a quick review before our meeting. I know I'll need the refresher!
Also, it's Auction Time! Thank you all for your wonderful donations! All the baskets look amazing! Here's a quick run through of all the awesome baskets: Family Game Night, Family Movie Night, Arts & Crafts, Beach Bum, Gym Junkie, Mama Spa Day, Romantic Date Night. And if that's not enough we also have a few goody baskets filled with Neolife products to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle donated by Chelsey Clark. Bring cash, bring your checkbooks. You don't want to miss out!
Food Rotation:
Table 7 “Blessed” and Table 1 “Loved” will be blessing us with food this week. Thank you ladies!
Weekly Devotional:
For this week's Bible quote, I chose something I heard on K-Love this weekend. They talked about the story of Gideon and how God called him a hero, even though Gideon didn't feel like one. This story brought tears to my eyes as there are so many times in my life I feel like a zero instead of the hero He thinks we all are. So many times I've felt like I've failed as a mom or a wife or even as a friend. But God said to go in the strength you have and He will be with us. The Lord gave us each our own strength to do what we need to do and what we can't He fills the void. While we may not always feel like heroes, with God's strength we can do anything. You are all heroes in my eyes and in His. See you Friday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the angel of the Lord appeared to Gideon, he said,
"The Lord is with you, mighty hero...Go in the strength you have...I will be with you."
~Judges 6:11-16
"The Lord is with you, mighty hero...Go in the strength you have...I will be with you."
~Judges 6:11-16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's just a few reminders about some upcoming events...
BEAUTIFUL DAY 2018
This weekend, April 21-22, is our local mission project, Beautiful Day. Venture has planned an extreme makeover of Yerba Buena High School in East San Jose. It's not too late to sign up if you're still interested.
MAY WOMEN'S RETREAT
In a world full of choices, how do you make the right decisions? Come laugh and have fun with Ellie Lofaro at Venture’s Women’s Retreat. So, kick back, dig deeper into your faith, and spend some dedicated time with your girlfriends. We are going to try to get a group of MOMSnext and MOPS women to attend. Click on the link below to learn more about how to sign up.


Comments
Post a Comment