Hi ladies,
I hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend and time with your families. I know my kids sure enjoyed themselves with all the Easter treasures and finding Easter eggs. I was afraid with all the Easter bunny talk and the hunt for eggs that they would forget what the true meaning of Easter is all about. And so in the midst of all our activities, we did spend time reflecting about how special this time is and what it all means. I was happy to know that when I asked them what Easter was really all about, they knew it meant Jesus died for our sins on the cross and was resurrected from the grave. So that whoever shall follow Him will have everlasting life.
I hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend and time with your families. I know my kids sure enjoyed themselves with all the Easter treasures and finding Easter eggs. I was afraid with all the Easter bunny talk and the hunt for eggs that they would forget what the true meaning of Easter is all about. And so in the midst of all our activities, we did spend time reflecting about how special this time is and what it all means. I was happy to know that when I asked them what Easter was really all about, they knew it meant Jesus died for our sins on the cross and was resurrected from the grave. So that whoever shall follow Him will have everlasting life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.
~ John 14:6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next MOMSnext Meeting & Silent Auction - April 20th
Just a reminder, there is no meeting this Friday! Our only meeting in April will be on Friday, April 20th. We will have our final discussion on our Aligned Parenting study, so you can get in any last minute questions you may have about the book. Also, we will have our final fundraiser for MOMSnext in the form of a Silent Auction. I hope you were all able to bring in your donations to the meeting last week, but if not and you still plan to donate items, please contact your Mentor Mom and Table Leader. If there are any home businesses out there, we are still able to accept any donations of any goods or services for the Silent Auction. Just let us know!
BEAUTIFUL DAY 2018
Mark your calendars for April 21-22 weekend. This year, Venture has planned an extreme makeover of Yerba Buena High School in East San Jose. My family and I sign up for this every year. It's a great way to get your older kids involved to help others. Plan on signing up early in areas of interest below as spaces fill up fast!
MAY WOMEN'S RETREAT
In a world full of choices, how do you make the right decisions? Come laugh and have fun with Ellie Lofaro at Venture’s Women’s Retreat. So, kick back, dig deeper into your faith, and spend some dedicated time with your girlfriends. We are going to try to get a group of MOMSnext and MOPS women to attend. Click on the link below to learn more about how to sign up.


Comments
Post a Comment