Hello lovely ladies,
It was so good to see you ladies last week at our meeting where we finished up our series on Aligned Parenting. We hope you enjoyed the study and were able to get something out of it. One of my biggest takeaways is to be more inclusive of my husband with these types of conversations. It has been hard with our schedules to find the time to sit down and discuss some of these topics for our family. But I have big plans this summer as I'll have him locked either in a car or a plane. While I wasn't able to get this done while we did the study, at least I have the tools I need to complete it on my time.
We also had our auction last meeting. Thank you all for your contributions to these amazing baskets. All the money that was raised goes back into MOMSnext to pay for things like our end of the year meeting, speakers, etc. So thank you all for your amazing donations and congratulations to our lucky winners!
MAY WOMEN'S RETREAT
JOIN REAL OPTIONS AND WALK FOR LIFE
Show your love for life on a RealOptions Walk For Life and 5K Run on Saturday, May 12 (Mother's day weekend) in San Jose or in Union City. Go "On Mission" to help advance a culture of life and pregnancy support in the Bay Area. To learn more or to join "Team Venture," link below or visit the table after service.
Register online.

It was so good to see you ladies last week at our meeting where we finished up our series on Aligned Parenting. We hope you enjoyed the study and were able to get something out of it. One of my biggest takeaways is to be more inclusive of my husband with these types of conversations. It has been hard with our schedules to find the time to sit down and discuss some of these topics for our family. But I have big plans this summer as I'll have him locked either in a car or a plane. While I wasn't able to get this done while we did the study, at least I have the tools I need to complete it on my time.
We also had our auction last meeting. Thank you all for your contributions to these amazing baskets. All the money that was raised goes back into MOMSnext to pay for things like our end of the year meeting, speakers, etc. So thank you all for your amazing donations and congratulations to our lucky winners!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean
not on your own understanding."
~Proverbs 3:5
not on your own understanding."
~Proverbs 3:5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's just a few reminders about some upcoming events...
MAY WOMEN'S RETREAT
Venture's Women's Retreat is coming up the first weekend in May. It runs for two days starting on Friday, May 4th at 7pm and ends Saturday, May 5th at 12:00pm. You can purchase tickets for both days or just for one of the days if you can only make it to one. Tickets are $25 for one day, $40 for both days or $60 at the door. Try to come at least to one of the days if you can. It will be worth it. Ellie Lofaro will be the guest speaker for the event. We are going to try to get a group of MOMSnext and MOPS women to attend. Click on the link below to purchase your tickets on Eventbrite.
JOIN REAL OPTIONS AND WALK FOR LIFE
Show your love for life on a RealOptions Walk For Life and 5K Run on Saturday, May 12 (Mother's day weekend) in San Jose or in Union City. Go "On Mission" to help advance a culture of life and pregnancy support in the Bay Area. To learn more or to join "Team Venture," link below or visit the table after service.
Register online.


Comments
Post a Comment