Hi ladies,
Wow, what a packed week last week filled with strong women discussing fellowship and friendship. First with Laine Alves who spoke at our meeting, and then with Ellie Lafaro at the Women's Retreat. What a blessing to have such wonderful women addressing our group!
We had a wonderful turnout of MOPS and MOMSnext women at the retreat. I heard that Ellie was amazing, and it was so wonderful the turnout of women from our group at the retreat. I know we didn't capture all the attendees, but at least we got one good shot from the stage!
New Family Series at Venture starting May 12th!
For those of you that didn't see the email blast from Venture, there's a new series on families starting May 12th at this weekend's services about how to raise a healthy family in a modern world. It will be led by pastors, Craig Jutila & Chip Ingram, who will discuss practical tips on raising kids, tackling family challenges, and coming out the other side with a smile on your face. You won't want to miss this. Check out the trailer below for more information on the series.
View trailer.
Join Real Options and Walk for Life
Show your love for life on a RealOptions Walk For Life and 5K Run on Saturday, May 12 (Mother's day weekend) in San Jose or in Union City. Go "On Mission" to help advance a culture of life and pregnancy support in the Bay Area. To learn more or to join "Team Venture," link below or visit the table after service.
Register online.

Wow, what a packed week last week filled with strong women discussing fellowship and friendship. First with Laine Alves who spoke at our meeting, and then with Ellie Lafaro at the Women's Retreat. What a blessing to have such wonderful women addressing our group!
We had a wonderful turnout of MOPS and MOMSnext women at the retreat. I heard that Ellie was amazing, and it was so wonderful the turnout of women from our group at the retreat. I know we didn't capture all the attendees, but at least we got one good shot from the stage!
For those of you that didn't see the email blast from Venture, there's a new series on families starting May 12th at this weekend's services about how to raise a healthy family in a modern world. It will be led by pastors, Craig Jutila & Chip Ingram, who will discuss practical tips on raising kids, tackling family challenges, and coming out the other side with a smile on your face. You won't want to miss this. Check out the trailer below for more information on the series.
View trailer.
Join Real Options and Walk for Life
Show your love for life on a RealOptions Walk For Life and 5K Run on Saturday, May 12 (Mother's day weekend) in San Jose or in Union City. Go "On Mission" to help advance a culture of life and pregnancy support in the Bay Area. To learn more or to join "Team Venture," link below or visit the table after service.
Register online.

Register for MOMSnext for 2018-1019
Most of you should have already received an initiation to register for MOMSnext for next year at MOPS International. Registering early helps us plan better for the fall if we know how many women plan to continue their membership. To register, click on the link and select the membership type "Mom". Our local chapter fee will remain the same for next year at $30/year (in addition to the $31.95 MOPS International fee that you will pay online when you register) to cover all the materials needed for our meetings. You can pay the local chapter fees at our first meeting in the fall of 2018. Childcare is also available for a fee, but space is limited. If you have any questions about childcare or registration, please email us at register4momsnext@vccmops.org.
Check out next year's MOMSnext theme at https://vimeo.com/262463121.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.
You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants,
because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead,
I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father
I have made known to you.
~ John 15:12-15
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.
You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants,
because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead,
I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father
I have made known to you.
~ John 15:12-15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments
Post a Comment