Hi ladies,
The time has come for our Silent Auction. Come join us this Friday, March 8th for our Wife Lab celebration and Silent Auction, our biggest fundraiser of the year. Funds from the Silent Auction help offset the costs of our meetings, dues, MNO events, and more. Thank you to all of you for helping to support this amazing ministry! You won't want to miss this fun event. See you there!
Food Rotation: Table 3 “Ignite” & Table 4 “Spark” will be blessing us with food this week. Thank you in advance ladies! And of course a big thank you to all of our mentor moms who bless us with hot food dishes every week. Thank you!
Check out some announcements and upcoming events below:
February Mom's Night Out
We had a fun night playing Bunco at our last Mom's Night Out event last week. Thank you so much to Dawn, who graciously opened her gorgeous home to us and hosted the event. I know everyone who came had a blast. Check out some of the photos below from the event. And don't forget to mark your calendars for our next Mom's Night Out events coming up soon. Dates below and more details coming soon.
Save the Dates!
Mark your calendars for our next Mom's Night Out dates. Our date in March will be on Thursday, March 28th and for April will be on Tuesday, April 30th. The activities for these dates are still TBD, but you won't want to miss a night away to bond with fellow moms. See you there!

Women's Conference
Ladies! Get ready to be renewed this Spring for Venture's two day Women's Conference with Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth. Nancy is a nationally known speaker who has touched the lives of millions of women worldwide through her ministries, authored over 19 books including Adorned: Living out the Beauty of the Gospel Together. Check out the details below.
This two-day conference will be held here at Venture:
When: March 29 7pm - 9pm & March 30 9am - 12:30pm
Where: Venture Christian Church- 16845 Hicks Rd, Los Gatos, CA
Dinner: Catered Box Dinner served 6PM-7PM
Prices: Both Days- $60 | At the door- $75
To Register: Click HERE
The time has come for our Silent Auction. Come join us this Friday, March 8th for our Wife Lab celebration and Silent Auction, our biggest fundraiser of the year. Funds from the Silent Auction help offset the costs of our meetings, dues, MNO events, and more. Thank you to all of you for helping to support this amazing ministry! You won't want to miss this fun event. See you there!
Food Rotation: Table 3 “Ignite” & Table 4 “Spark” will be blessing us with food this week. Thank you in advance ladies! And of course a big thank you to all of our mentor moms who bless us with hot food dishes every week. Thank you!
Check out some announcements and upcoming events below:
February Mom's Night Out
We had a fun night playing Bunco at our last Mom's Night Out event last week. Thank you so much to Dawn, who graciously opened her gorgeous home to us and hosted the event. I know everyone who came had a blast. Check out some of the photos below from the event. And don't forget to mark your calendars for our next Mom's Night Out events coming up soon. Dates below and more details coming soon.
Save the Dates!
Mark your calendars for our next Mom's Night Out dates. Our date in March will be on Thursday, March 28th and for April will be on Tuesday, April 30th. The activities for these dates are still TBD, but you won't want to miss a night away to bond with fellow moms. See you there!
Walk for Life
The RealOptions Walk For Life and 5K run is coming up on Saturday, March 9th at Martial Cottle Park. The Walk for Life and 5K Run is a community awareness fundraising event that benefits RealOptions. All proceeds go towards providing free services to women, men, students and families through their four pregnancy medical clinics as well as their life-affirming outreach programs in the Bay Area. A group from Venture will be there pushing our strollers, walking, running, or chasing our kids on their scooters. There will be a toddler track and fun music with a DJ for the kids.
To register, please click here and join "Team Venture".

Women's Conference
Ladies! Get ready to be renewed this Spring for Venture's two day Women's Conference with Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth. Nancy is a nationally known speaker who has touched the lives of millions of women worldwide through her ministries, authored over 19 books including Adorned: Living out the Beauty of the Gospel Together. Check out the details below.
This two-day conference will be held here at Venture:
When: March 29 7pm - 9pm & March 30 9am - 12:30pm
Where: Venture Christian Church- 16845 Hicks Rd, Los Gatos, CA
Dinner: Catered Box Dinner served 6PM-7PM
Prices: Both Days- $60 | At the door- $75
To Register: Click HERE
Community Event
Calling all MOMSnext volunteers! Mark your calendars for Thursday, April 25th when we will be volunteering at the Second Harvest Food Drive from 9:30am-11:30 am. There are only 15 slots available, so keep your eyes on the look out for the evite sent by Dawn to sign up. We will meet at the Sorting center located at 4001 North 1st Street, San Jose. If you missed out wrapping presents at our last community event in December, now is your chance to sign up for this one. We hope you can make it.
This Week's Devotional
"We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love."
ROMANS 5:3-5
It's so easy to be joyful and rejoice when times are good, but I never thought about how important it is for us to rejoice when we are in the midst of difficulty. In my sorrow, I go into a zone of self-pity and ask why the things happen to me. I pray that I will find answers and learn something from my experience that will make me stronger or prepare me for what is to come. But God asks us to take it a step further and rejoice in these times as well. To be thankful that we have these hardships to give us the endurance we need to face the next trial or to prepare us for what God has planned for us next.
It is the difficulties that build our character and according to Romans, it is this character that strengthens our hope. Hope is what gets us to the next day and what will lead our hears to the ultimate glory with God in heaven. He fills our hearts with hope and love.
I am so thankful to be in life with some of the most amazing women I have ever met in this ministry. I know that God placed you in my life to be in community with me and I only hope I can provide the same love and strength you have shown me during my difficult times. And it is during these times I sometimes think that my friendship is a burden. That all I have to talk about is the pain and sorrow I'm feeling at that point. But what I realized is that my friends aren't suffering because of my sorrows, they are suffering because we are friends. It is our friends that suffer along side us not because of us. We are meant to share our burdens with each other and lean on each other, so we can be stronger in God and stronger in hope.
"We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love."
ROMANS 5:3-5
It's so easy to be joyful and rejoice when times are good, but I never thought about how important it is for us to rejoice when we are in the midst of difficulty. In my sorrow, I go into a zone of self-pity and ask why the things happen to me. I pray that I will find answers and learn something from my experience that will make me stronger or prepare me for what is to come. But God asks us to take it a step further and rejoice in these times as well. To be thankful that we have these hardships to give us the endurance we need to face the next trial or to prepare us for what God has planned for us next.
It is the difficulties that build our character and according to Romans, it is this character that strengthens our hope. Hope is what gets us to the next day and what will lead our hears to the ultimate glory with God in heaven. He fills our hearts with hope and love.
I am so thankful to be in life with some of the most amazing women I have ever met in this ministry. I know that God placed you in my life to be in community with me and I only hope I can provide the same love and strength you have shown me during my difficult times. And it is during these times I sometimes think that my friendship is a burden. That all I have to talk about is the pain and sorrow I'm feeling at that point. But what I realized is that my friends aren't suffering because of my sorrows, they are suffering because we are friends. It is our friends that suffer along side us not because of us. We are meant to share our burdens with each other and lean on each other, so we can be stronger in God and stronger in hope.
LORD, thank you for placing such amazing women in my life who choose to share my burdens with me, who do life alongside me, so that my difficulties may give me strength and hope. Lord, please remind me to be joyful and thankful even in my darkest times as it is those times that you will use to strengthen my character and give me hope. AMEN.





Comments
Post a Comment