Happy Friday,
I hope everyone had a wonderful week and are looking forward to this long weekend. I know I am. :-)
In my last email, I accidentally got the times wrong for our first meeting. Big oops! Thank you to those that read this and was able to catch that error for me. The meeting date has not changed. We still have our first meeting in just two weeks from today on Friday, Sept. 13th! but we start at 9:15am. Join us early, get some coffee and something to eat and we will see you soon!!
INVITING FRIENDS TO MOMSNEXT
One more thing...if you know some friends that are thinking of joining, but aren't sure about registering, no problem. Bring them. Word of mouth is our best PR. Let them come to the first meeting, meet some people and see if this is the right place for them. All we is ask is that you send them this EVITE, so we can make sure we have enough food and materials for everyone that is planning to attend that first day.
Not sure what to say to them when you send the link? Never fear, I have a few words for you. Hope this gives you a good starting point. :-)
Sample email
Hello my favorite moms,
Hope you all had a wonderful summer! Now that the kiddos are settled in school, I hope we will be able to find some time to catch up. I don't know if you know, but I attend a mom's group at Venture Christian Church. It’s called MOMSnext and supports moms of school-aged children from Kindergarten through High School. It’s not a huge commitment as we only meet twice a month on Friday mornings. We have guest speakers, discussions, and lots of love and support from members to help us get through the ups and downs of motherhood. And if you have smaller kiddos, we also have childcare available during the meeting times. Our first meeting is on September 13th at 9:15am. Even if you are not sure about registering, just come check it out. We feed you breakfast!
You can register for the entire year at register4momsnext@vccmops.org. Or if you just come with me to check out the first meeting on Friday, Sept. 13 at 9:15am to 11:30am, just sign up on the EVITE so the leadership team can plan to have enough space, food, and goodies for everyone that might be interested. Go to http://evite.me/ZtrP14YHbS.
Let me know if you have any questions. If you want more information, I've attached the group's flier. This group has supported me through so much over the years and gives me energy to tackle school-age issues. I just wanted to share with you something that has been special for me.
With love,
INVITING FRIENDS TO MOMSNEXT
One more thing...if you know some friends that are thinking of joining, but aren't sure about registering, no problem. Bring them. Word of mouth is our best PR. Let them come to the first meeting, meet some people and see if this is the right place for them. All we is ask is that you send them this EVITE, so we can make sure we have enough food and materials for everyone that is planning to attend that first day.
Not sure what to say to them when you send the link? Never fear, I have a few words for you. Hope this gives you a good starting point. :-)
Sample email
Hello my favorite moms,
Hope you all had a wonderful summer! Now that the kiddos are settled in school, I hope we will be able to find some time to catch up. I don't know if you know, but I attend a mom's group at Venture Christian Church. It’s called MOMSnext and supports moms of school-aged children from Kindergarten through High School. It’s not a huge commitment as we only meet twice a month on Friday mornings. We have guest speakers, discussions, and lots of love and support from members to help us get through the ups and downs of motherhood. And if you have smaller kiddos, we also have childcare available during the meeting times. Our first meeting is on September 13th at 9:15am. Even if you are not sure about registering, just come check it out. We feed you breakfast!
You can register for the entire year at register4momsnext@vccmops.org. Or if you just come with me to check out the first meeting on Friday, Sept. 13 at 9:15am to 11:30am, just sign up on the EVITE so the leadership team can plan to have enough space, food, and goodies for everyone that might be interested. Go to http://evite.me/ZtrP14YHbS.
Let me know if you have any questions. If you want more information, I've attached the group's flier. This group has supported me through so much over the years and gives me energy to tackle school-age issues. I just wanted to share with you something that has been special for me.
With love,


Comments
Post a Comment